6th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?

Hello,
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited is coming to my college for On-Campus Interview. Can you please let me know that GD round will be available? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  2. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam? -- [New]
  3. Is Group Discussion round available in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive?
  4. Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  9. Where in Bangalore can I get Implant Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get job in Infosys if pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  12. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  15. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  16. How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
11th September 2015, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited is coming to my college for On-Campus Interview. Can you please let me know that GD round will be available? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, GD round is available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive.

List of the GD topics for Sasken Communication Technologies Limited recruitment:=

Is China a threat to the Indian software industry.

Position of Women in India compared to other nations.

Govt contribution to IT

BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY

Effect of cinema on Youth

Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished

Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped

Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?

Nothing Succeeds Like Success

The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer Relevant

Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?

Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?