6th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that how I can prepare for the Aptitude Test round of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Drive? Please share some tips. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  2. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  4. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  6. How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  7. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  9. Which topic I should prepare to crack the aptitude in L&T with only 30 days left for preparation?
  10. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  11. How can I get into a EC core company? I am a final year student in EC
  12. How can I prepare to crack HCL off-campus aptitude test?
  13. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  14. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  15. Where in Bangalore can I get Implant Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?
  17. Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?
  18. What all we need to prepare for getting job through campus placements?
14th April 2016, 01:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

To prepare for the Aptitude Test round of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Drive, i am mentioning some Tips and my own experience that can be useful for you;

1. Try to get R.S Agarwal Book from the market and practice all the aptitude Question
from it.
2. Don't forget to strengthen your English.
3. Also try to work on your vocabulary.
4. Practice 50 Aptitude Questions daily from R.S Agarwal Book.
5. Try to take free mock test online to test your current level.
6. After taking test try to find your week area and start working right from that moment
only.

** If you follow the following Tips you will surely get success in your interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?