28th February 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What will be my salary if got placed as a System Engineer in Tech Mahindra through on-campus drive?

Hello friends,
I got System Engineer post in Tech Mahindra
But I haven't got my Call Letter.
I got placed through my college in on-campus
So please tell me what will be my salary
because I haven't informed about my salary.

2nd March 2015, 01:56 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What will be my salary if got placed as a System Engineer in Tech Mahindra through on-campus drive?

The salary for a fresh candidate as System Engineer in Tech Mahindra via campus drive will be around 3.25 - 3.5 Lakhs CTC. Usually Tech Mahindra will take some time in releasing the offer letters.

So, you need to wait atleast for a month or two to get the offer letter and even if you don't get it then you can send in the mail to the HR concern asking for the details where they will be able to give you a proper reason for the delay!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?