4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Congnizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hello,
Can you tell me which is the best
company among Tech Mahindra and
Cognizant Technology Solutions?
I am a B.Tech graduate with Electrical Engineering.
Please guide me.

25th April 2015, 03:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Congnizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Both Tech Mahindra and Cognizant Technology Solutions are excellent companies and are almost at par with each other. There is ample learning opportunities in both these companies. However, the competition level for growth in Cognizant is more owing to its higher head count than Tech Mahindra while the work hours and pressure will be more in Tech Mahindra.

On close analysis, it can be said that Cognizant is better than Tech Mahindra. This is because :-

- It has wider client base.
- It has shown tremendous growth over the past few years.
- Onsite opportunities are more in Cognizant.
- It has better brand value and ranks higher than Tech Mahindra in global listing of top IT companies.
- Its revenue and profit margin is much more than that of Tech Mahindra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?