29th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the preparations need to be followed for Infosys company?

I am doing my final year B.E and infosys company is coming this august23rd to recruit the students from my college..and i desperatly wanted to get placed in that company.so can you please help me out regarding this issue..i mean how to get confident on all the topics and how i need to utilize my time..and what are the topics to be studid..how should i prepared for technical interview..if possible send me previous question paers also..please help me out..i shal be thankful to you.

29th September 2015, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations need to be followed for Infosys company?

You should plan your preparation in the following ways.

- First of all, you need to chalk out your time table as per your current preparation level.
- You need to have rigorous practice of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability.
- Accuracy and speed are the key factors for infosys written test. You should solve questions online from platforms like indiabix, m4maths, freshersworld, etc. to enhance your reading speed from computer screen. Practice solving long comprehensions.
- For the interview, make sure you know your domain well especially the fundamentals and at least 2 subjects.
- You should have adequate knowledge on the training/certification/project/internship whichever you had undertaken.
- You should know programming at least in one language. High level programming skill is not compulsion.
- Prepare yourself with answers to common HR questions.
- Keep a revision time daily in your time table.
- Lastly, be confident, calm, bear a positive attitude and follow the interview room etiquette.
30th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the preparations need to be followed for Infosys company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year B.E and infosys company is coming this august23rd to recruit the students from my college..and i desperatly wanted to get placed in that company.so can you please help me out regarding this issue..i mean how to get confident on all the topics and how i need to utilize my time..and what are the topics to be studid..how should i prepared for technical interview..if possible send me previous question paers also..please help me out..i shal be thankful to you.
Candidate have 65% marks or above in his career to be eligible for Infosys campus interview. Those candidates who having Pending backlog candidate are not eligible. I am providing you the book names for that you can prepare and also you can prepare the Puzzle sets for Infosys.

- A modern approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning by S. Chand.
- And also you can prepare for this exam by latest previous year question paper. You can get the previous year in the official webpage of the Infosys.
- You should need to improve your communication skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?