29th September 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

After pursuing B.E Electronics and instrumentation which company should I join?
both gov. and private? Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation? Can someone please give me the answer on this!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  3. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  4. How to apply for job in Reliance being a Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer fresher?
  5. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  7. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  8. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  9. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  11. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. Importance in Syntel company for Electronics and Instrumentation engineers? How to get into Syntel? Need info about Syntel? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  14. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  15. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  18. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
29th September 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

You can join companies of your domain as well as of IT domain. There are plenty of such companies in the private sector. For government sector, PSUs are ideal places to work. You should go for the field in which you are interested and want to work in the upcoming years. Government sector is definitely the first option of most of the people on account of less work pressure and job security. But the competition is high in government sector. Thus, you should apply in both and then choose the best option by analyzing the following fields :-

- The reputation of the company and package offered.
- The job role offered.
- Your personal interest and the learning opportunities.
30th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After pursuing B.E Electronics and instrumentation which company should I join?
both gov. and private? Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation? Can someone please give me the answer on this!
There is a huge job opportunities available in both Government and Private sector after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation. You will have the option to join in the private companies like,

WIPRO (www.wipro.com),
TATA (www.tata.com),

and also you have the chance to join the other software companies also. Please register with job finding websites such Naukri.com, TimesJobs etc. in order to get instant notification through mail and phone. After completing B.E in B.E Electronics and Instrumentation, you can work as Chip Designer, Chief Network Analyzer,telecom Officer etc.

If you are interested to get Government then you have to write the Government exams like IRE, IES, GATE, UPSE etc. And hence do not worry you have the greatest future in these Electronics and Instrumentation streams.

Please visit the official website of UPSC - > www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?