23rd July 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?

Dear Sir,

I will join college from next month. They say that there college give relaxation in one degree when company come for Placement. They also said that mainly company need 60% above academics. I heard for Infosys 65% above overall academic is needed. Am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive as I have secured 69.2% in B.Tech?

23rd July 2015, 08:00 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?

Yes you are eligible to sit for the Infosys on campus drive.As the eligibility criteria are-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.

2-Minimum 60% in 12th.

3-Minimum 65% in graduation without having any backlogs.
23rd July 2015, 09:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I will join college from next month. They say that there college give relaxation in one degree when company come for Placement. They also said that mainly company need 60% above academics. I heard for Infosys 65% above overall academic is needed. Am I eligible for Infosys On-Campus Drive as I have secured 69.2% in B.Tech?
As per marks criteria you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
23rd July 2015, 10:25 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. There should be no current backlogs at the time of appearing for campus interview. A maximum of two years break is allowed.

Selection Process: Written Exam and Personal Interview.
23rd July 2015, 11:17 PM
pjgp

Yes , you can apply for infosys campus placement because you secured more than 60% in b.tech and you have to secure 65% in 10th and 12th standards so you are eligible for infosys placements, good communication are required, discipline, good atitude, no back logs.
23rd July 2015, 11:28 PM
pjgp

Yes, you are eligible for infosys campus placement because overall percentage ir 65% and b.tech percentage ir nearly 70% minimum percentage required is 65% in 10th and 12th standards . 60% in b.tech , good communication skills, good atitude, no back logs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?