23rd December 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Grade-S3 System Associate post of IGATE Patni? Should I do this job instead of further study?

Hello,
I have completed BCA this year and I've got Offer Letter from IGATE Patni as Systems Associate in Grade S3. I want to know more about this post. Should I take up this job or do further studies? Thanks and regards.

31st December 2015, 11:27 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Detailed information about Grade-S3 System Associate post of IGATE Patni? Should I do this job instead of further study?

Basically the post that is offered to all the fresher's are is the post of associate software engineer. This is another terminology for the trainee. This is what so called in technical term. So, you will be hired on the probation period for 6 months or 1 years, it depends company to company. So, after completion of the probation period, you will be made permanent in the company. So, you must join the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?