31st October 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class?

Hiii...

This is (Teja Reddy.S) I did My graduation With an aggregate of 70% and Intermediate aggregate of 59% then Secondary Board aggregate of 80% so am Scored less than 60% in 12th class I want Software job ....How to get the MNC software job......???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class?
  2. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?
  3. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  4. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  5. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  9. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry?
  10. Procedure to become a Lawyer after completion of B.Com?
  11. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  12. Can I repeat class 12th but with different stream? -- [New]
  13. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  14. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  15. Career prospect of joining Lecturership in future if studied 12th through correspondence?
  16. List IT companies which considers low marks in 12th during placements?
  17. Can I reappear in class 12th to improve my marks? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
31st October 2016, 11:22 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What are the problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class?

Hi,

To get job in MNC company some of the companies will ask 70% but some companies will ask 60% itself.

So to avoid this confusion just upload your resume in job portals and check it.

*Job portals like Naukri,Shine,Timesjob,Indeed,Monster etc are there.
*Update your resume and skills daily then you can receive many calls from top most MNC companies.
*If its not getting proper means just do any software course in which area you likes most.
*Then apply for job surely you can receive interview calls from many companies.
1st November 2016, 10:14 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class?

Most of the MNC asked for 60% marks throughout in 10th,12th & Graduation. Since you have scored 59% chance to get a job in big MNCs are less but not completely. There are companies who emphasis more on your graduation percentage & skills. So, I suggest you to register yourself at naukri.com to get the notification on private jobs.
1st November 2016, 02:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No issues, you can avail a job in software companies with the marks you have scored. You have scored well in your graduation and as well as you 10th and 12th board examination to enable you to fetch a job in software companies. It will however be good if you gain some knowledge and certificate/degree in Java, Advanced Java, C++, etc.

It will only enhance your chances of getting a job in respective of other candidates opting for job. You should be very well prepared though.
4th May 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 88% in 10th 58% in 12th and 74% in graduation can i get call from iim or top 20 b school if score good marks in cat
28th May 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I got 93 percent in my 10th class and 58.8 in my 12 th,then at the time of engineering will I face problems in placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?