8th July 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?

i'm doing my B.E in mechanical, i've scored very less percentage in 10th 69% and 12th only 56%., can i get a job with these percentage? i'm very scared now. Can someone please let me know what should I do to get the job if I have low %?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  4. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  6. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements?
  7. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  8. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  9. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  11. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  12. Can I prepare for GATE exam or for campus placements?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  14. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
  15. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  16. Will low percentage in 10th hinder Campus Recruitment chances? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  18. How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?
8th July 2015, 06:58 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?

Obviously you have a problem in campus placement because you are secured very low marks in your 10th standard. It will affect your placement. The majority of companies are preferred 65% or above marks in throughout their career. Without securing those marks you can't apply for campus placement, but don't worry you have a plenty of options in government sector as well as private sector companies. So, don't lose your confidence.
8th July 2015, 08:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm doing my B.E in mechanical, i've scored very less percentage in 10th 69% and 12th only 56%., can i get a job with these percentage? i'm very scared now. Can someone please let me know what should I do to get the job if I have low %?

Thanks!
Yeah there will be problems for you when appearing for campus placements when regarding your +2 marks. Even though you have completed 10th with 69% but having got 56% which is not enough for campus placements.

The companies that come for placement recruitment expect candidates to have completed degree and should have got 60% in 10th, 12th and in your respected degree. But in the case of yours, you have not got 60% in your +2 which makes you ineligible.
9th July 2015, 02:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

each and every company has its own fixed criteria for students to be able to sit for campussing, therefore, if you have n't scored well in your examination, it is definitely an issue for you, but if the criteria of any company coming to hire students from your Institute has it's cut-off to the marks you have scored, you will be most eligible to sit for that particular campussing.

However, most of the companies nowadays has its cut-off set at 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th. You have scored above 60% in your 10th but your 12th percentage is not quite good, therefore you might face problems in future.
21st August 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I have got 56.6% in class 12 and 75% in class 10 I m doing b.tech in cs I want to ask can I do improvement exam this year and if I will get more max like above than 70% in improvement than can I sit for placement on that marksheet
1st May 2020, 01:46 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you will be facing problems during the time of your placement as most of the company requires you to score 65% or above marks in your boards and your marks are less
But if you still work hard there are many opportunities in both government and private sectors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?