18th December 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?

Hi friends,

I have got 70% in 10th and 60% marks in BCS computer science. But in 12th, i got 55%. So i want to know that what kind of problem will i face with this low percentage?

18th December 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?

As you are a computer science student you need above 60% marks throughout the academic career to become eligible for top IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL etc. Hence, if you are looking for job as a fresher in these companies then you are not eligible.

But you can apply for job in smaller IT companies because they don't have percentage criteria. Once you have the experience then you can try in those top companies. Therefore, marks is not an obstacle if you have skills.
21st December 2015, 10:55 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?

As you are a Computer Science student, you should have more than 60% of marks in your academic career. Due to the low percentage of marks in class 12th, you will not be eligible to sit in the recruitment process of top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL etc.
So, if you are looking for jobs in these companies then you are not eligible for this as a fresher.
However, you can apply for jobs in smaller IT companies as a fresher and after gaining knowledge you can apply in the top IT companies.
25th July 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am abhinav I got 49.6 percent in intermediate so I am very confused my subject was pcm and I want to become air Force fighter pilot
Can you suggest me another career for future
28th July 2017, 05:44 PM
aryatutorials

Hello ,
This kind of question or feeling is common that, if someone gets low percentage he or she feels that they will face problems in future , According to my experience till now i dont think so that it matters a lot . Because as in today's time everyone wants a experienced guy to work ' no one will give you the job by just your certificates , your capability also matters . So Dont feel bad if you got low in HSC it is absolutely fine .
31st July 2017, 08:30 PM
Deepti bittal

I can understand your concern. However, you need not the worry. The minimum percentage required for most of the government jobs is 55%. You can apply for them. You will not be able to apply where they need more tgan your percentage.

You are also eligible to apply for private jobs.
I would suggest you to focus more on your future rather than worrying about your 12th marks.
31st July 2017, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You do not need to get worried due to lower aggregate in 12th board examination.

But, you need to do hard work to make your future better and now most of recruitment in jobs are offered after qualifying in examination.

So, you just need to focus on preparation for these examination. Most of the time students will do much after scoring lower aggregate in academic session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?