3rd July 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?

how to consider a 13 percentage low vision person in govt jobs.I am completed 12th puc and I have a low vision eye problem that was just 13 percentage. but in govt rules 40% persons are considered to handicap but my percentage is just 13. can I apply govt jobs as normal vacancies how to consider 13% in jobs. plz reply my sir
[email protected]

5th July 2015, 04:47 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?

Yes,you are eligible for government job.But you are not eligible for defence services and jobs in army,navy,airforce.
But you can apply for jobs in SSC with 10+2 qualification.
At present SSC released notification to recruit job for postal technical posts.you can apply for them upto 13th july.
Selection process:
written exam
typing test
interview.
5th July 2015, 11:10 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to consider a 13 percentage low vision person in govt jobs.I am completed 12th puc and I have a low vision eye problem that was just 13 percentage. but in govt rules 40% persons are considered to handicap but my percentage is just 13. can I apply govt jobs as normal vacancies how to consider 13% in jobs. plz reply my sir
[email protected]

If according to the Government Norm, 40% defect in vision is considered to be the handicap and you are having only 13% so, you are eligible for the normal application to apply on and need not to apply in the category of handicap. So, go for the normal Application. And this 13% can be considered and be relaxed from exclusion.
19th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I suffer a gloucoma,nerve swelling and cataract problems i had a surgery for gloucoma but cataract and swelling also not curable can get any certification for this problems from govt?
12th March 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

My right eye is -10 and left is -18,, (6/18 and 6/24).. can I apply in government jobs in low vision category? If yes then do I need a certificate for that or can I upload my prescription?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?