11th June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for campus placement while doing B.E final semester?

I am studying in final semester B.E. What is the procedure to attend off campus placement? Can you tell me what would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will expect for? I really need to apply for the job and get one after my course completion. Please help!

13th June 2015, 12:15 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for campus placement while doing B.E final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in final semester B.E. What is the procedure to attend off campus placement? Can you tell me what would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will expect for? I really need to apply for the job and get one after my course completion. Please help!
While doing final year, it is the right time to apply for placement in companies. Regarding off campus you need to have got a good percentage throughout your academics. You should have got at least 60% aggregate throughout your academics in order to be eligible for applying for companies. The other important thing to be noted is that you should have a good resume as it gives the first impression about yourself to the one recruiting.

If you have any extra circular activities it is the time where you mention all that and include your certificates in your file.
14th June 2015, 05:49 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for campus placement while doing B.E final semester?

B.E stands for Bachelor's in Engineering.
It is a four year degree program for students after Higher Secondary.
In the final year of B.E ,companies visits in colleges to interview students for campus placement .
To get selected in campus placement, it is compulsory to have good academic record along with that they should not have been involved in any disciplinary action .
Generally ,students need above 60% which is minimum eligibility criteria to appear for interview . But 60% overall is not enough score to get jobs with better salary for better future.
You should prepare well for the interview and also prepare a resume providing the information of all the certificate you have to impress the interviewer .
Do not try to do anything extra , just be confident and bold at the time of interview .
15th June 2015, 09:19 AM
reconnect

Hello.....

For getting better campus placement you must have following criteria-

1-You have to maintain 75% throughout 4th year.
2-You must have at-least 60% in 10th and 10+2.
3-And you have to clear all your backlogs.

And that is not enough for getting better campus placement,you have to prepare for test which is conducted by the companies during the recruitment.

******All The Best******
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?