29th September 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?

Hi friends
This Company Aptitude Questions were much easy.
i have attended the interview but was not selected in the HR round.
they used to ask questions like puzzles, English, fill up the sentence.
for example : they asked one question like suraj, kumar, santhosh, ranga and ashwin are professionals in different fields. suraj is a doctor. kumar is not a musician.ranga is working as engineer. ashwin is from goa. santhosh is from chennai. suraj and ranga are not from delhi.
find out who is working in which field and where are they from?
it was not the exact question. i answered that question with correct answer.

just thorough with SQL queries. they are much interested in that. i cleared Technical round where they asked me to write a code for checking, if the given word is palindrome or not. also they asked 2 puzzle question to solve in front of them. then the asked SQL query for referring two tables.

then, they sent me for HR round. i got little nervous in that round. so, could not answer them properly. In Hr round, they may ask Technical Questions. i was asked only Technical Questions in HR round. they asked questions from SQL queries and my project. i could not answer for the questions perfectly. so, i was not selected. anyway, try to be thorough with these info and rock in your interview.

Thanks

29th January 2016, 09:11 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?

You will be asked question from different field to test your presences of mind as well as your technical as well as emotional knowledge:

Programming language.
English grammar.
technical questions.
Aptitude Questions.
reasoning Questions.
general Knowledge.

They will test you in all the field, they will confuse you to check your confidence. But, don't lose your confidence. If you make with these things, you will get selected in the Hewit Aon.
1st February 2016, 12:12 AM
january2016

Default Re: What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5313460]Hi friends
This Company Aptitude Questions were much easy.
i have attended the interview but was not selected in the HR round.
they used to ask questions like puzzles, English, fill up the sentence.
for example : they asked one question like suraj, kumar, santhosh, ranga and ashwin are professionals in different fields. suraj is a doctor. kumar is not a musician.ranga is working as engineer. ashwin is from goa. santhosh is from chennai. suraj and ranga are not from delhi.
find out who is working in which field and where are they from?
it was not the exact question. i answered that question with correct answer.

just thorough with SQL queries. they are much interested in that. i cleared Technical round where they asked me to write a code for checking, if the given word is palindrome or not. also they asked 2 puzzle question to solve in front of them. then the asked SQL query for referring two tables.

then, they sent me for HR round. i got little nervous in that round. so, could not answer them properly. In Hr round, they may ask Technical Questions. i was asked only Technical Questions in HR round. they asked questions from SQL queries and my project. i could not answer for the questions perfectly. so, i was not selected. anyway, try to be thorough with these info and rock in your interview.

Just try to focus on self presentation as well as self explanatory attitude. If you have these self creative nature of the attitude then everywhere you will be selected. And you won't get rejected in the interview. This is the secret of anything that you do or don't do.
So keep this in mind always. And following this attitude you will go to the top of all the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?