6th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to join if got selected in both Mindtree Consulting and Hewitt Associates?

Hello,
I live in Chennai. I have offer from both these companies, Hewitt Associates is in the heart of city and Mindtree Consulting takes 2 hours journey, is in outskirts. Please let me know which is better company to work for from experience and knowledge. I am ready to neglect the travelling hassles and other external issues to work for a better company.

14th April 2016, 01:23 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which is better to join if got selected in both Mindtree Consulting and Hewitt Associates?

According to the question i thinks that you are selecting the company based on the distance from your place. So, please don't see any company on the basis of their distance from your Home.

I work in Syntel and i stay at Mattukuppam, and it takes 1 hrs 30 min to reach to SIPCOT, even i got offer from Cognizant which is just beside my Apartment ASV Suntech park, Mettukuppan, Thoraipakkam.

So, opt the company on the basis of the work and the job profile you are getting in that particular company and not on the distance.

Hope you got what i tried to convey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?