20th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What questions are asked in Technical Round of Virtusa?

We have a placement with in a week for virtusa ,we came to know that tr is a little bit tough for virtusa ,if u plz help me what type of qes are asked for ece students so that i can prepare for tr

thanku

21st February 2015, 03:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What questions are asked in Technical Round of Virtusa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We have a placement with in a week for virtusa ,we came to know that tr is a little bit tough for virtusa ,if u plz help me what type of qes are asked for ece students so that i can prepare for tr

thanku
Below are the attachments of virtusa question papers of past few years. Please download them.
25th September 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What questions are asked in Technical Round of Virtusa?

We have a placement with in a week for virtusa ,we came to know that written test consists of core topics only.if u plz help me what type of questions are asked for the virtusa written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?