24th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting a job in IT field having done B.E. 2 years back?

I have completed B.E ECE in 2012 .still now I didn't got any job. I don't have any course completion certificate . is possible to get a job in IT field?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  2. Is it possible to get an IT job now if I did my PG 3 years back?
  3. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  4. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  6. Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?
  7. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  9. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  10. Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?
  11. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  12. Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?
  13. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  14. Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?
  15. Job vacancies in Electronics field? Helpful job consultancies?
  16. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  17. Is it possible to get a job after completing B.Tech CSE 4 years back with 59.34%?
  18. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
13th July 2014, 01:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Possibility of getting a job in IT field having done B.E. 2 years back?

Yes, it is possible to get the job in IT Field provided that you won't loose your patience and keep on searching for the job. Now a days it's tougher to get a job once you get out from the college because there is lot of competition going on.

CLICK HERE!! to know the present job vacancy on Electronics based companies. Just apply for all the companies which are possible and wait for them to get back to you. Some won't but few will.

Meanwhile when you are searching for the job you can also try doing some course which are based on Electronics that will build up your skills. Probably in 2 years you should have done that rather searching only for the job. There will be lot of idle time which you can find which can be used wisely by doing the extra course.

If you feel that it's too late then the better thing to do is to find out good PG course which you can take up in good college and start with it instead of wasting anymore time. Make sure that you will work hard in your PG course so that you can get campus placements while in your final year or try to do further degree like Ph.D and apply for professor jobs in college which will be good enough as well if you like teaching.. Do not wait anymore make sure that you will create a goal for the next year and start working on it, be it searching for more job or preparing for the PG course just put your full hard work in doing it to achieve results quick!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?