28th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

Tell me the best computer course after 12 which is apart from college course like b.com with comp app no not this one istitute based courses and if done that courses get a job upto 10000

30th June 2011, 12:15 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me the best computer course after 12 which is apart from college course like b.com with comp app no not this one istitute based courses and if done that courses get a job upto 10000
JOBS AFTER 12TH

There is no such computer course which enables you to get the job directly.. To get a good job in big companies you have to complete a basic degree either arts and science or B.E/B.Tech..

-> If you want to get a job upto Rs.10,000 per month, then all you have to do is to practice type writing and apply for Data Entry jobs..

-> There are many small companies which take candidate's for data entry jobs where in some company they do need a basic degree for even those data entry jobs..

-> My suggestion to you is even if you are not good financially, just try your level best to finish a basic UG degree in any Arts college..

-> The fees for 1 year in government colleges will be around 10,000.. so try to finish the course and then search for jobs..

-> There are many institutes which say study the course and job 100% sure.. but that's all fake, after finishing the course they will say we are still searching for the right job..

-> So try to finish your college course and then go for search in jobs.. but if you are still feel it's not possible then data entry jobs is the best for you it doesn't any new course to be learned just good typing skills is enough...
30th June 2011, 12:41 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

Quote:

Best course after 12th class in the field of computer science.

If you are interested in the field of computer science then after 12th std BCA is the best career option for you. It is a graduation level degree. It is duration of three years. After 12th class you can take admission in the BCA course. Many college/University offer for this program.

After completing BCA course you can do MCA course. MCA is the master of computer application. It is the post graduate level degree and after this you will get a good job in a big IT company and a smart salary.

So, If you are interested in the computer field then i suggest you to take admission in the BCA course. I think it will be batter for you.

Regards
~Mukul~
30th June 2011, 04:16 PM
raja badam

Default Re: Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

There are no of Computers Courses

Better one is Photo Shop and DTP.If you have good grip in photo Shop you can earn money equal to Soft ware Employ from Home.

And also another Best course is Web designing.

Data Enter operator also but we earn only less amount.

All the Best for you.
30th June 2011, 04:17 PM
raja badam

Unhappy Re: Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

There are no of Computers Courses

Better one is Photo Shop and DTP.If you have good grip in photo Shop you can earn money equal to Soft ware Employ from Home.

And also another Best course is Web designing.

Data Enter operator also but we earn only less amount.

All the Best for you.
30th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

as civil is an evergreen branch, but i find physics difficult to study. can i take civil branch to as it also has a great future.i want to do BE in civil.
30th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to get job of minimum salary 10,000 per month,you should don not do a general course from a general couching institute .

you should complete your bachelor degree from a AICTE/UGC approved institute or university.

You can do a bachelor degree like B.Tech then M.Tech,BCA then MCA or B.Tech,B.Sc in Computer Sc. or IT etc.

Then you can apply various MNCs like TCS,CTS,Wipro,Tech-Mahindra,Infosys etc which offers more than Rs.10,000/- per month.
30th June 2011, 11:12 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend .......

After passing the class 12th board if you want to do some computer courses then that is good options because once you get into the engineering courses for 4 years you don't get the ample time to do the courses separately .
So it is good to do the courses earlier .

Some of the computer courses which are not included into the b.tech/ b.e courses which you can do are as follows::
JAVA
AJAX
PHP
.NET
You can do these courses some of the premier institutes like that of Aptech if it is available or some other institutes available in your city ...
30th June 2011, 11:25 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there is no such computer course degree after 12th you have to go for b.com , b.tech , b.sc , bba ,
& etc..........
for extra computer course you can join in computer institute for course like
*tally
*data entry
*pgdca
* dca
& etc.......
good luck......
1st July 2011, 12:20 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after 12th you go for job.
in computer after 12th you go for some course

like:--

Fundamental of computer
PGDCA

then that will help you to find the job in data entry
OR
job in BPO................
1st July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

you can learn animation,maya...etc., you can also learn hardware and networking .you can also c,c++,java,.net...
1st July 2011, 12:33 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

There are various computer courses after 12th which are different from college course but there are no such course which provide 10000 per month.

For this you have to do college course because without college cours you can't get good job which provide large amount of sallary.

To get 10000 per month you have to do degree course without degree course you can't get good job.

so first do degree course and then search for these type of job.
1st July 2011, 12:43 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to get job of minimum salary 10,000 per month,you should don not do a general course from a general couching institute .

you should complete your bachelor degree from a AICTE/UGC approved institute or university.

You can do a bachelor degree like B.Tech then M.Tech,BCA then MCA or B.Tech,B.Sc in Computer Sc. or IT etc.

Then you can apply various MNCs like TCS,CTS,Wipro,Tech-Mahindra,Infosys etc which offers more than Rs.10,000/- per month.
5th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hey go for CCNA ......
22nd January 2012, 11:19 PM
adlsm

go for BCA Then MCA
for good jobs you should complete your bachelor degree from a AICTE/UGC approved institute or university.
GOOD LUCK
23rd January 2012, 05:25 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

many courses are avaliable right now ,and its duration is max 5 months ,,like webdesign,multimedia, etc
23rd January 2012, 08:21 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Best computer courses after 12th which are different from college course?

Quote:
You can join for PGDCA post graduation diploma in computer application.
You can do JAVA,ORACLE,C++ and so on.
You can visit any good computer institution where you get so many courses apart from your studies and they will guide you on which course you can choose your profession.
But if you complete you graduation means you will get good job and also good salary.
24th January 2012, 11:45 AM
Nandhini Devi.P

If you are interested in animation go for multimedia courses.

If you r accounts students study Tally latest version(i.e) Tally ERP9. It surely helpful for your business.
30th January 2012, 01:59 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Friend ,

There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses afte10+2 in commerce stream like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.

Other Courses For Commerce Students in which they have Great future
Accountancy which includes CA, Cost Management Accountancy, Financial analysts
Banking Finance & Insurance
Management Courses
Mass Media which includes Journalism, Film & Television, Theatre Radio, Photography, Animation & Cartoons
Music & Fine Arts, Dance & Drama Courses
Fashion Technology
Modelling Courses
Travel & Tourism Courses
Hotel Management Courses

Jobs after completing graduation in Government services :
Civil Services
Law Courses
Defence Service --Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force.
Border Security Force(BSF), Indo Tibetan Border Police(ITBP), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Railway Protection Force(RPF),Police Services (Central & State).Central Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Bureau.
Railway Services
Teaching Courses

Good Luck!!
7th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my B.E with computer science as my branch so wht are the course i should do along with my graduation
7th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After 12th class you can pursue many computer courses as under-

.NET Technologies

Animation Course SAA School of Art & Animation

Animation Film Making Picasso Animation College , Lucknow, India

Animation Film-Making Expert Sumeru Academy of Digital Arts, Pune, India

Aptech B.Sc Degree in Computer Applications) Aptech Computer Education, Mumbai, India

Aptech Certified Computer Professional (ACCP) Aptech Computer Education, Mumbai, India

Arena Animation Pro Arena Animation, Mumbai, India

B.Arch School of Planning and Architecture , Delhi/NCR, India

B.Sc (Multimedia) Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation (IIDAA), Kolkata, India

CCNA (CISCO Certified Network Associate) Zoom Technologies, Hyderabad, India

For more details visit to-

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Computer-courses-after-12th.aspx
2nd March 2012, 06:33 AM
tanu47

Dear,
Some of the computer courses which are not included into the b.tech/ b.e courses which you can do are as follows::
JAVA
AJAX
PHP
.NET

good luck.
15th October 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I AM IT DIPLOMA STUDENT. I APPEARED THIRD YER EXAM IN MAY 2012. BUT MY QUERY IS MY ADMISSION GAVE IN 2006 IN COLLEGE .NOW MY 7SUB ARE BACK AND THIS EXAM IS NOW STARTED IN WIN 2012 . THEN WHAT I DO NOW .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?