2nd June 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary and placement percentage provided in companies for candidates who have completed B.Com course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am aishwariya studying in rvs college it is located in Coimbatore am doing my first year b.com course i like to work in your company after my ug.i would like to know about the training and salary.what hard works can i do to join in your company after my ug course.please help me through this and tell me what should i do to get placement in your company..

15th June 2016, 05:30 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the salary and placement percentage provided in companies for candidates who have completed B.Com course?

Only one hard work you have to undergo with and this hard work is called study and study hard until and unless you think that now it is it.

Because you need to get the job in your undergraduate course pursuing only, i mean till the ending of the last semester you need to get one job at least.

Because after completion of your under graduate degree it will be little bit hard to find the job for you because at that time you won't be having any company in your hand, this time you have the companies that your college is calling for the placement.

SO, just take the advantage of this precious time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?