2nd March 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of IATA foundation course in private sector job?

I have done PGDM in banking and finance and also have 3 years of work experience. I am planning to do IATA foundation course. Kindly tell me about the benefit of this course in my private sector job?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??
  2. What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?
  3. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  4. Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?
  5. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  9. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?
  10. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  11. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  12. Previous year exam papers of IATA foundation certification exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  14. Information about IATA payment to get registered? IATA question papers for revision?
  15. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  17. Best option between government job and private job?
  18. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
15th March 2016, 03:45 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the benefit of IATA foundation course in private sector job?

Generally IATA is referred to the technology that every automobile vehicle have in them which conserve the fuel and increase the efficiency of the automobile.
So, if you wanted to go for IATA then it is OK. Also this is a very good course to pursue with as you will have a job opportunity in this sector almost to the onsite.

Even IATA is a latest technology tat has been introduced in the automobile, so you will have many thing to learn in this.
So, i will suggest that go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?