23rd February 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured less than 60% in B.E. Mechanical?

Sir,
I have less than 60% aggregate in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering). Please let me know that is it possible to get job in Tata Motors for me? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
4th March 2016, 04:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured less than 60% in B.E. Mechanical?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Tata Motors:

No, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Tata Motors with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Here is the required eligibility criteria for appearing in Tata Motors.

>> Candidates must have passed "4 years Engineering Degree" in Mechanical Stream from a recognized university.

>> Yes, candidates must have passed B.Tech only in Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:

The minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks
The Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks
The minimum Percentage Required in B.E/ B.Tech - More than 6 GPA or above

>> As you have scored less than 60% marks in B.Tech (Mechanical), I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible.
15th March 2016, 03:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured less than 60% in B.E. Mechanical?

Yes, based on your Question, yes you have probability to get job in Tata Motors.
But attention, based on your marks you are not eligible to attend the campus recruitment drive of many companies.

As many companies have the criteria that the candidate should have minimum of 60% throughout his/her academic that is 10th, 12th as well as Engineering and it is not being fulfilled by you in Engineering.

So, you need to try from outside, but don't worry you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?