7th February 2012, 09:10 PM
anupshukla260

What do I have to do to get a job in MNC after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from MDU?

i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from MDU,please tell me what i have to do to get job in MNC or government job

29th May 2012, 07:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do to get a job in MNC after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from MDU?

You can get jobs in MNCs after B.Tech. These companies will publish details about positions vacant in job portals, newspapers etc. You can respond to these advertisements if you eligible with respect to qualifications required. Selection process in most cases will include a placement test where in technical knowledge will be evaluated. Those who clear this level will have to attend GD followed by a face to face interview.
11th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I have to do to get a job in MNC after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from MDU?

i have done my b.tech with mechanical engineering & also qualifying GATE with 98.9 percentile. i m looking for a job, so what can i do for getting good job in MNCs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?