25th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Software MNC after B.Tech CSE?

Hello

I am B.Tech (CSE) 2012 passout with 74% and got job in small company and they use some other domain which is used by that company only and the salary is also very low only 10000pm.
I want to change my job but all big companies need references as I don't have I am unable to find job. Please tell me how to get a job in MNC and how to get references.

Thanks

10th December 2013, 01:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Software MNC after B.Tech CSE?

2012 was not the best year for Computer Science Graduates as the intake of freshers was pretty less when compared with previous 2011 pass out. Anyways Software field is always the same where it will have it's ups and downs in frequent basis and no one can help it. If you ask me it's really good that you actually got a job in a small company.

Now all you need to do is bite your tongue and continue in the same company for a year or two. Do not think about the salary for now, yea I can understand how hard it will be to maintain a life with 10K after spending 4-5 lakhs for Engineering but there are many part time jobs available as well which you can opt for if you are really feeling difficult to maintain your life.

Just make sure you learn 100% of the work which you do in the small company and increase your knowledge for the period of 1-2 years. Just grasp everything from the project and leave a note to your Manager that "You are the best" then for sure your hike will be good in just months to make sure they won't loose you but yea being small company we cannot expect hike to a great extent.

So, once you are done with 1-2 years of experience in the small company you can very well start applying for the jobs in large MNC companies like Accenture, Wipro, Satyam, TCS etc. then for sure you will get the job there with the experience which you have. Never loose your hope that you won't get a good job. Just do the best work in your job for now and for sure you will get the best job in future.
27th August 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Software MNC after B.Tech CSE?

Am 2013 passed out with aggregate 78.4 % in the branch of ece I wanted to place in an mnc can u please give me your valuable suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?