4th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job when I have previous experience working in bank and 49 years old?

I am 49 year old ex banker had 20 year exp. but at present i am job less please let me guideline for job trying lot but not reply.kindly forward any suitable job in the email id.or contact me. I really need your help and suggestions to proceed further.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Private bank jobs after having 3 years of banking experience in Union bank of India?
  2. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  3. Should I go Dubai for job if having 10 years of experience in HDFC Bank?
  4. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  5. How to get job in private reputed bank?
  6. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  7. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  8. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  9. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  10. Can I get a job in Railway after working as ex-serviceman with 28 years experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Government job at the age of 30 while working with HSBC Bank?
  12. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  13. Can I get part time job in ICICI Bank for 3 to 4 years
  14. What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?
  15. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  16. Can I get promotion through additional course if working since 3 years in a Private bank? What kind of additional courses should I do?
  17. How to get job in Bank after passing F.Y.BCA and without experience?
  18. Career scope of MBA in HR?
5th March 2016, 08:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job when I have previous experience working in bank and 49 years old?

At this age, it is really difficult to get employment opportunity if you have lost your job. This is because there are very less opportunities for people of this age. You have the following options.

- Upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri, monster, shine, etc. through which you can get various job opportunities.
- Ask your friends to refer you if there are any vacancies for which you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?