6th January 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?

I am a working professional as a Sr. Developer in an IT company, I have 4.2 years hands on experience in Device Driver Development (Linux and Windows) on 802.11, Wireless, SPI, USB, I2C, Porting, Bord Bring-up, and Socket Programming. My current salary is 6.2CTC.

I am from Electronics Background with 57% in B. Tech, Initially I got a job through reference with a salary of 6500/Month, later on it was hiked with experience, Now I am working in a MNC. But some companies are still asking for 60% in B. Tech. If I do M. Tech from a normal college without GATE parallel to my job
1. will it be useful either as a degree or to compensate my less percentage in B. Tech.
2. Will I be able to show both M. Tech and Experience (during M. Tech)
3. If in my M. Tech Certificate, I was presented as Regular would it be valid along with experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Tech or Designing after completing Civil Engineering? What will be my salary if I do work in office?
  2. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  3. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  4. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience? -- [New]
  5. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  6. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  7. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  8. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  9. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  10. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  11. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  13. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  14. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  15. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  16. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  17. How to get admission in London Business School?
  18. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
7th January 2015, 01:47 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?

I would appreciate your excellence in job.
Master degree has an advantage, having experience of 4.2 years in MNC company M. Tech Knowledge acts as an add-on for in Curriculum vitae. You possess the prospect to build confidence by adding more knowledge.

1.Yes, it will be seen as a proper degree to compensate to B.Tech's less percentage.

2.Yes, you will be capable to present both M. Tech degree along with your industry experience in MNC company. It helps you to impress the interviewee with your Knowledge and practical experience. It will grant you more luck from another candidate. You more chance to negotiate for CTC.

3.Yes, It will valid. (Regular M. tech+ experience)
This link help you to find good college
http://engistan.com/list-of-non-gate...nce-exam-2014/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?