21st July 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting a job in Swaraj and TAFE being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? How much salary can I get as a fresher?

Dear sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and I am interested to do job in Swaraj and TAFE motor companies. But, I am fresher student so, what should I do to getting job? How much salary can I get as a fresher?

30th July 2016, 04:15 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What should I do for getting a job in Swaraj and TAFE being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? How much salary can I get as a fresher?

Being a fresher you could have taken job during your college placement time only because these days the IT market are too flexible, no one knows what will happen in this IT market at any point of time.

And being a fresher and looking for job is like searching for the job. I am not making you afraid, indeed i am saying you the reality.

So, you need to learn a lot for this and do not forget to keep on revising your core concepts.
Upload your resume to job portal. Keep trying on different startup companies.
Tr to visit the job portal and everything which is related to the job portal.

As a fresher you will get minimum salary up-to 2.4 lakh per year and maximum salary up to 3 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?