13th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies?

Sir/Mam, I am doing my 2nd year ECE. I should know about the skills to achieve a good job in core side? So, can you please let me know what are the skills I need to develop to ensure that I will get the job in future once after I complete my course? Awaiting for the positive response.

18th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies?

Skills that are required for ECE candidates to get placed in Core Companies:

There are some concepts which help you in getting job in Core companies. Some of the major skills or knowledge required to get job are given below.

>> Good Programming Skills required
* C
* C++
* Oracle
* .NET
* PHP
* Linux
* Unix
* Data Structures
* HTML and Script Languages
* Data base programming
* Logical and Good communication skills

Besides having the knowledge of above mentioned concepts, some of the major concepts that you need to get familiar with are,
* Digital Communication
* Microprocessor
* Basic Electronics
* Control System
* Digital Communication
* VLSI
* Analog Electronics
* Digital Electronics
9th June 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies?

I am 5th sem ECE student I want to do online course in this holidays.. So suggest me some course which will be helpful for recruitment in core company
30th September 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year year ece student. I want to develop my communication and technical skills. Please help me
25th March 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have interested to work in networking field, but I'm from ECE. Is it possible to get a job without any additional certification course related to networking? but I'm having a basic knowledge & experience of system admin work.will I able to get a job easily in this area.otherwise, I need to do any certification courses for networking.Suggest some idea to get a networking job.
17th March 2020, 10:33 PM
Mahesh1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year year ece student. I want to develop my communication and technical skills. Please help me
First start reading news papers and English novels
So that u may improve u r skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?