15th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What type of a job I can get after completion of B.Com course?

Now I am doing my B.Com 3rd year after completing b.com i have search for a job. to get a job in which type of job i can enter? how i should search for a job? Which all companies I can apply for the job? Can you please provide me the details soon?

15th February 2016, 09:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of a job I can get after completion of B.Com course?

After completing your graduation degree you are eligible for recruitment in different sectors other than core jobs. But, you have to qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment.

After degree you are eligible for recruitment in Railway, Defence, Civil Services, Teaching, Banking and other jobs..

So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in the job.
15th February 2016, 10:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Final year candidates are eligible to appear in various campus selection within the college or university for private jobs.

But if you are not interested in private jobs you can appear for entrance examination to get government jobs.

So, being final year candidate you can appear for :-

Railway.

Defence.

Civil Service.

Banking.

Insurance sector.

Teaching.

SSC.

These are possible options to join for you after completing the degree but you have to work hard to qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment.
15th February 2016, 10:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many job opportunities for talented students after completion of their B.Com course. You can go for the job in any of the sector like banking, Budget Planning, Business Consultancies, Marketing, Merchant Banking, Working Capital Management etc as per your personal interest. Some good companies for your job includes Sundaram Business Services, General Insurance Corporation of India and Municipal Service Commission. So wait for the vacancy in any company and whenever there is any vacancy apply for the job. For getting job you have to clear the entrance exam, group discussion and finally face to face interview.
15th February 2016, 11:55 PM
xiomi china

Your core branch is B.Com so based on your core branch i can suggest you the job type that you should prefer to go into.

Either you can go to the banking sector or the management sector.
Both the sector will be beneficial for you.
As B.com is common subject in both the sector. And after getting placed you will be paid high too.
15th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After B.Com you will have same opportunities as professional graduation completed students. But you need to improve some extra skills like communication and technical skills.

You can apply for any type of jobs under government sector. Best way to select the sector is Banking as far as I know. Since the accounting section will be definitely give you best result. And also lot of Sectors available as postal, Defense and Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?