6th October 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of CMM and PC certificate in TCS?

Since i am got placed in tcs. I am having all certificates like cmm and pc. So i want to know about the value of CMM and PC certificate in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get CMM of B.E. if require to submit it in Syntel?
  2. Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?
  3. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for Good Company having secured 62.8% in 10th, 49.6% in 12th and an aggregate of 68.64% till 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  6. How can I apply for CMM Level-5, if worked in a block listed company?
  7. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?
  9. Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?
  10. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies and the criteria of it?
  12. Which are the companies which accept students with less than 60% in UG?
  13. Previous years question papers for NPCIL for the post of DY Management CMM?
  14. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Can I eligible for any Company having 4 years gap between BE and 12th and having secured more than 60% in 10th, 12th and BE?
  17. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?
29th January 2016, 07:15 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the value of CMM and PC certificate in TCS?

CMM and PC certificate are the professional certificates. So, it will help you as all the certificates help the candidate in one or the other way but it also depends on the nature of the certificate as well as your domain.

Say for example: If you are working in a Technical domain and CMM and PC certificate are for the managerial certification. So, CMM and PC certificate will have less value in the Technical domain but if you apply for the managerial domain THEN ITS VALUE WILL BE TOO HIGH AND WILL BE COUNTED.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?