9th November 2014, 08:45 PM
MKKUMAR80

How can I apply for CMM Level-5, if worked in a block listed company?

Hi,

Recently I have faced below issue and let me know resolution for these issue.

I have worked as a consultant(SAP) position through Bangalore based consultancey, now that company in Block list for background verification.
I have TDS certificate, Bank statement, Tax file, joining/relieve letter and NASSCOM Clearance for these company.

Whenever I am applying any CMM Level 5, they will reject my resume or they can't realese offer letter.

How i can solve this problem, Please help on this.

Regards

M.Kumar

30th April 2016, 06:37 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can I apply for CMM Level-5, if worked in a block listed company?

It is a very bad news that the company you were working for has been blocked list which is very rare case now a days as all company which are genuine and want to work for the long term and don't want any kind of external intervention they register themselves for all the certifications as well as standard so that no one can interfere in their work as once the interference start then the company suffer a great loss of time and if time is lost money loss is automatic.

So, I will suggest you to leave the company as soon as possible and try to get rid of these situation before the condition goes wrong.
Just search for another job and make your shift to new company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?