27th February 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?

Hello everyone
When is TCS, Infosys and Accenture
off campus interview in Chennai?
For B.Tech graduate candidates?
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  2. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  3. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  4. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  5. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  8. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  11. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  12. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  13. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
  15. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  18. How should I prepare for my campus placement in Infosys and Accenture?
28th February 2015, 02:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
When is TCS, Infosys and Accenture
off campus interview in Chennai?
For B.Tech graduate candidates?
Please let me know immediately
Accenture, TCS and Infosys are not announced interview date in Chennai.

Accenture, TCS and Infosys are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture, TCS and Infosys are,

Accenture and TCS= 60%
Infosys=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture, TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture, TCS and Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
28th February 2015, 07:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?

Usually MNC companies like TCS, Accenture, Infosys etc. won't tell the dates and place in public about the off-campus placements happening in Chennai or no matter in any other place as well because they don't want very huge crowd to be gathered at the same time. So, what they use to do is send the information to the nearby colleges where they planning to keep the off-campus and also to the employees who are working in company already. So, to get the information about off-campus placements for these companies you can follow up the below steps,

-> Approach your college placement co-ordinator and ask them about the dates and place of off-campus happening in an around your college.

-> Have a bigger circle of friends who are studying in different colleges around your place so that if some company invites for off-campus you can very well attend by getting the information.

-> Try to talk with one of the employees who are working in the company by finding out in your friends and family circle as they will be the better contact on getting these information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?