30th May 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

When can I expect my call letter having cleared the HR interview of Wipro?

Well actually I attended HR Interview of Wipro in Madivala office of the Bangalore on 11th of march. So, does anyone tell me that since i have cleared the interview when can i expect my call letter?

Related Questions:
  1. When shall I expect a call letter for SSB Interview?
  2. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  3. When I will get my Call Letter if appeared in Wipro WASE Interview around 2 weeks ago?
  4. Why I haven’t received my Call Letter if selected in Wipro?
  5. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When I will get my Call Letter if selected for Wipro WASE program?
  7. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  8. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  9. When will I expect SSB interview call?
  10. When to expect SSB call letter?
  11. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  12. When can I expect my CDS(I) call letter for OTA?
  13. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 49.5% in 12th?
  15. Dates of the SSB interview? I am waiting for the call letter for SSC Interview for NDA(II)
  16. How may I get information about the interview date for CDS exam? I have cleared CDS written exam. When will I get my call letter? When will candidates from Meghalaya and any other north eastern states receive their calling letter?
  17. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  18. How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?
6th June 2016, 12:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I expect my call letter having cleared the HR interview of Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I attended HR Interview of Wipro in Madivala office of the Bangalore on 11th of march. So, does anyone tell me that since i have cleared the interview when can i expect my call letter?
You can wait for the maximum of 6 to 9 months to get an offer letter. If you don’t receive it then you can contact the company HR Executive for more details. All the selected candidates will get an offer letter definitely from Wipro without fail. So do not worry about it. Some of them received offer after 8 months also. Many of the companies do the same way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?