6th January 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?

Hello sIR
I have attended wipro wista interview
and got selected in it................
when can i expect to receive official
conformation i.e; joining letter from wipro?
please reply...

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the offer letter of WIPRO WISTA?
  2. Procedure to join Wipro Wista program for BCA graduate?
  3. How to know that I have selected having cleared Wipro wista Exam and submitted Marks Sheets?
  4. How can I get information regarding joining Wipro?
  5. Are the results of WIPRO Wista announced?
  6. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  7. When will WIPRO give me the joining date?
  8. How may I know about my joining date for CPO? I am selected as SI in CISF but still I did not get my joining letter
  9. Can I participate in WISTA after passing BCA final year?
  10. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  12. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  13. Model question papers for Wipro Wista
  14. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  15. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  16. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  17. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  18. How can I get the joining letter of ASI in CISF?
8th January 2015, 09:54 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?

Any company tries to accommodate more number of candidates all over India at one place fro training. They make batches and they need to schedule the training time and place. So, this entire process and procedure will take about 2 to 3 months of time. So, have patience of maximum 3 months and you will receive the joining letter having the date of joining.
21st January 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I Mohammed burhanuddin attended the interview on march20
14 at vidya vahini college tumkur district and I got selected but still I did'nt get call letter so please do the need full and send the offer letter as soon S AS possible...waiting for your response.thank you
22nd January 2015, 12:05 AM
Mohamed Burhanuddin

Hello sir
I Mohamed Burhanuddin and I have got selected in wipro wista on march 2014
But still didn't get call letter.so please do the needful and kindly send joining letter as soon as possible....waiting for your response....thank you
2nd August 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm pratiksha chavan.I'm selected on 3march for wista with math program but still I'm not got appointment letter from wipro so when I will get.please reply
7th April 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have selected for WISTA program.....interview date is 2015 September 25...on campus drive...i can pls tell me the expected period of joining at wipro
18th May 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

When I will get joining letter if selected in Wipro wase October 2015
15th September 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have selected in d month of December 2016 in of campus drive..till date no date of joining confirm...pls tell me d expected period of joining?
26th September 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SELECTED IN WIPRO WASE IN OCTOBER 2015 I WANT TO KNOW FUTURE IN IT
30th September 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have selected for wista program through campus drive on 24 november 2015 .till now I didn't get my joining date please reply me the joining period sir. Because I have wasted one year for waiting so please reply me sir
23rd October 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have selected for Wista program through campus drive in 24th February 2016. I am not getting joining letter or date. So please reply me sir when it would be.
2nd November 2016, 12:43 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,

Normally it will take 2 months for allocating specific project and location of your work.

* But its almost 8 months finished still you not received means you need to contact the person who taken interview.
* Why this much delay, and you can drop mail to them regarding this.
* If you not received any response from their side means they put you on hold or else you not selected.
23rd December 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

* But its almost 8 months finished still you not received means you need to contact the person who taken interview.
* Why this much delay, and you can drop mail to them regarding this.
* If you not received any response from their side means they put you on hold or else you not selected.
15th June 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is salected as a projected engineer by Wipro, after that she has been told for uploading necessary ducuments , Now how much time Wipro will take for sending joining letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?