4th June 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Didn't received the joining letter even after clearing the Wipro Technical and HR round in Hyderabad?

I am lakshmi who have attended Wipro technical and HR in Hyderabad at Gachibowli. My batch is 2:30, on 9th of the month, but still i didn't got any mail. Please if anyone inform me.

6th June 2016, 12:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Didn't received the joining letter even after clearing the Wipro Technical and HR round in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am lakshmi who have attended Wipro technical and HR in Hyderabad at Gachibowli. My batch is 2:30, on 9th of the month, but still i didn't got any mail. Please if anyone inform me.
You will receive the offer letter within 6 to 9 months time from Wipro. They have selected many candidates so it will take some time to consolidate and give an offer letter. Wipro is one of the good companies; they will give offer letter to all the selected candidates. So do not worry about it and wait for your turn. If you do not receive an offer letter, then you may contact the HR Executive through mail and get a status of your appointment in the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?