15th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Where should I join in Indian Railways or TCS Bangalore?

I got selected in Indian Railways as Sr Section Engr and also as an IT Analyst in TCS Bangalore(CTC 5.25 lpa).

Please guide me where should I join.I am very confused.

17th August 2014, 01:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Where should I join in Indian Railways or TCS Bangalore?

TCS OR INDIAN RAILWAYS?:

The answer for your question lies within you. Just analyse and find out where is your interest is in? Do you like to be in IT field or you want to be in Government sector? Now there are few more questions which you need to ask yourself to come up with the best answer for setting up your career path.

-> Do you want to face many challenges everyday or just normal work? If you want challenged then TCS would be the best option.

-> Do you want to have a tension free life without much of pressure? Then Railways will be the best option to choose.

-> Do you want promotion and hike to be frequent in your job? Then TCS will be the best options since Railways you need to write some competitive exams to move up the level.

-> Do you want yourself to be posted for the job only in one location and don't want to move here and there? Then TCS is the best options as in Railways you will be transferred to places frequently.

So, make sure that you ask yourself the above questions and then comet to a good conclusion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?