27th March 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Job interview when I attend for the first time?

How to prepare for Job interview when I attend for the first time? What type of questions will be asked and how to get prepared for them? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

30th March 2016, 11:14 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Job interview when I attend for the first time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for Job interview when I attend for the first time? What type of questions will be asked and how to get prepared for them? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.
First of all for attending your first job interview you must have great confidence that you are going to clear as you need to have that mindset and moreover get prepared. The preparation starts from the aptitude as many companies conduct aptitude test for candidates and filter them based on the cut off which they need.

There are numerous aptitude books from which you can refer and train for your aptitude skills. The next comes the technical where you need to specialized in the languages or the paper in which they might ask questions. This may be a oral or a written test. From this round they will shortlist more candidates, so you need to be aware of this round.

Certain companies conduct the GD (Group Discussion) based on the post which you have applied. This round is basically to test the communication skills of the candidate. At last comes the HR interview if you clear all the other rounds. In this round there will be a panel of HR's where they will ask about yourself and regarding the company, so learn about the company and then go for this round.
Prepare what you need to tell and the possible questions which they will ask and answer boldly and truly as there are chances that they will find if you are lying and reject you. So, be prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?