2nd September 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Why are electrical students are preferring to join in software companies these days?

Why are electrical students preferring to join in software companies these days? Everyone knows that it's not the same field and different in many ways but then why they want the software job after studying electrical? Can you please explain?

4th September 2017, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why are electrical students are preferring to join in software companies these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why are electrical students preferring to join in software companies these days? Everyone knows that it's not the same field and different in many ways but then why they want the software job after studying electrical? Can you please explain?

The main reason for electrical students choose to join in software companies is money and social pressure. The number of jobs available in the software industries is higher than electrical field. Therefore, students joining the software companies after completion of electrical engineering. Many software companies recruit students from various branches as the job is based on skill. Candidates have a chance to open their own business in the software field after some experience, but it is not possible to do business in the electrical field with the same capital. Many software companies prefer students with good skills in communication, leadership skills etc. for recruitment. Therefore, students from various disciplines join the software companies. During campus recruitment also around 80 to 90% companies are from software industry only. The above given are some of the reasons for electrical students joining software industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?