9th November 2010, 08:12 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IAS, IPS, and IRS are some of the most coveted services of India. Along with these posts come authority, a say in the administration of the nation, responsibility and power. To reach to these posts one has to sit for the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam is conducted in two stages. The preliminary exam is the first stage. The second stage is the main examination. Prelims are used for screening purpose. Law is one of the subjects in the civil services examination. Students can take up this subject as their optional paper in the prelims as well as main examination. However, one more subject is needed in the main exam as optional subject. Two papers are there for each optional subject in the mains, unlike one paper and one optional subject of the prelims. Below are attached some of the question papers of Law (Paper II) and for more information and details, you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/civil-servi...per-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Main Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Civil Services Chemistry Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Civil Services Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. UPSC Main Civil Services: Persian Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  12. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Civil Services Examination: Management (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Civil Services Geography Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. UPSC Civil Services Zoology Preliminary Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i whant some gaudance that how to adjust our time for preparation and tips to remember
15th November 2010, 07:46 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IAS exam is one of the reputed exam of our country which is conducted by UPSC only once.
One has to qualify three stages to become an IAS officer.
Individual has to qualify all the three stages and beat thousands to become successful.
So in the main exam he has to write descriptive paper.
Here are the papers of IAS mains 2010 of LAWs.
28th March 2011, 09:45 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i whant some gaudance that how to adjust our time for preparation and tips to remember
Start your preparation before 4-5 months

2 months for full subject preparation

1 month for revising all the thing you have studied in the previous months

2 or 3 months for simultaneously revising all the topics with daily tests and group tests among some group of students..

like online series tests..

this is the idea for time management

and

Quote:
tips to remember

remembering subject is not a simple task you have to concentrate a lot..

if you have good concentration and interest towards
your preparation then definitely you gonna remember all the stuff what you have learnt..

for good concentration practice Meditation and if you can manage time then you can also do Raja Yoga..

and i'm uploading a file i.e. to improve memory

once have a look on it..

wishes

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: docx MEMORY IMPROVEMENT TECHNIQUES.docx(20.0 KB, 160 views)
16th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hi friend,

For the civil service question papers you can visit these websites.
1.www.upsc.gov.in
2.www.civilservicetimes.com
3.www.onestopias.com
4.www.radianias.com

etc.,

From this websites you can collect all the information and also the question papers.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?