4th January 2012, 10:51 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services Mains Medical Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Union Public service Commission of India conducts an examination on a national basis. The exam is for filling up the important medical posts across the country. The most notable of them all being the post of the medical officer. He or she is not just curing the people who come with ailments but also at the same time ensuring the overall health of the people in the society. Thus it is very important that the right people be chosen. The candidates taking the examination are expected to have a sound knowledge of medicine as a whole and at the same time they should be well versed in dealing with the people. They should appeal to the masses. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/civil-services-mains-medical-science-paper-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Mains Medical Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Engineering Services Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last 10 years Civil Services(Mains) question papers? -- [New]
  5. UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Civil Services Main Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Papers for Medical science as optional subject for civil services
  11. UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Civil Services Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. UPSC Mains Pali (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Chemistry Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. UPSC Main Civil Services: Persian Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. UPSC Civil Services Botany Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil Services Mains Medical Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

arts stream peoples are also able to apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?