20th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

My son is studying in cbse board in 10th standard in M P . I am in govt job and have been transferred to ahmedabad .I want admission of my son in 10th std in ahmedabad cbse school will i get the admission . Presently FA I exam in the present school where my son is studying is complete. Will that marks be added in the new school at ahmedabad. What all documents need to be submitted for the admission. kindly reply urgently

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  4. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board? -- [New]
  5. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  6. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  7. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  8. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  9. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  13. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  14. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
21st September 2015, 12:13 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

As you have to transfer your child in the CBSE board in another state . You need transfer certificate from the present school to change the school.

Another thing is required is your transfer order because that is much important as it will be seen in another school as a proof.

Character certificate of the child from present school is also requires.
Moreover the marks list of FA1 because another school can demand it for addition of marks .
21st September 2015, 05:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

Yes, you can take admission in class 10th in CBSE Board from another state of CBSE school as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current school to CBSE Board in another state in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your current school etc.
And consult with the school office after admission for rest of your queries, they will guide you the best.
21st September 2015, 06:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that that old school's marks will never me added in you son's academic results by any chance. However, your son can study in the new school and try to score far much better than that.

And yes, it is very much possible for your son to get admission in another school as well as another board, and for that you will have to collect the below mentioned documents.

> Domicile Certificate

> Transfer Certificate

> Character Certificate

> Mark sheet

> School Leaving Certificate, etc.

After having gathered all the documents mentioned above, you need to just contact the prospective school where your child wishes to get admission in and follow the admission procedures further on.
21st September 2015, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Usually schools are reluctant for admission in 10th and 12th standard. However, there is nothing to worry since now the board exam of tenth standard in CBSE has been made optional and the schools are not much reluctant to take students even in tenth standard. However, there will take admission only under genuine reasons. Since in your case it is a genuine case so you can easily get your son's admission done in Ahmedabad.

You will need transfer certificate, result of qualifying examination, migration certificate, character certificate to make the transfer of your son from school in Madhya Pradesh to Ahmedabad.
15th May 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required to take admission in maharastra state from up state cbsc board.
16th May 2016, 07:46 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What documents are required to take admission in maharastra state from up state cbsc board.
Since you are changing one school to another from different state within the same board. There is nothing to worry about. All you need to have some documents which is required at the time of getting admission which is mentioned below.
1). School leaving certificate
2). Proof of Date of birth.
3). Charecter certificate signed by the head of that institution.
4). Migration certificate (for changing state)
5). Marksheet of last qualified class.
7th January 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Who will provide the Migration Certificate - current School or CBSE board offices?
7th January 2017, 09:01 AM
pelango

Who will issue the migration certificate? current school or CBSE offices? also during migration whether we need to get any authorization from regional CBSE offices - pl help clarifying these queries. Thanks.
21st April 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board within the city and within the state .
What is the procedure to be followed for it?
24th February 2019, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My daughter is appearing in class IX exam in session 2018-19 at Ahmedabad. And registered with CBSE here .I have been transferred to Mumbai in July 2018.I could not shift my family in the session 2018-19.
But now I want to shift my family to Mumbai. May my daughter get admission in class X of any CBSE school at Mumbai.
20th March 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am job in private company now company transfer me in mumbai so I applied cbse school for my both doughter s admission but school say me no seats for admission. What to do?
7th April 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in Class 10 th in hyderabad and i want transfer to jharkhand same CBSE board . As i have health issue is it possible ? What are the documents required for the inter state transfer
25th August 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class 11th in Jind Haryana CBSE board and I want to transfer delhi same CBSE board. Is it possible for addmission and what can I do sir?

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?