9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Montessori in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  3. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  4. From which Board does Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur is affiliated?
  5. When the Montessori admission will be started in Abacus International Montessori School?
  6. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  8. Admission in Montessori for 4 years old candidate
  9. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  11. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get Montessori admission?
  12. Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?
  13. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Shimla?
  14. Whether a 2 years and 6 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai?
  15. List of Montessori Schools in Shimla for 3 years old candidate
  16. List of Montessori Schools available in Durgapur for 3 years old candidate
  17. List of Montessori Schools in Ranchi for 4 years old candidate
  18. List of Montessori Schools in Bengaluru for 3 years old candidate?
15th August 2018, 07:23 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate?

Abacus International Montessori School in an independent institute affiliated to CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) which is residential cum day school up to Senior Secondary.

3 year old kid can get admission in Stage 1 i.e Nursery.
There are 10 seats available currently for Stage 1 admission.
For admission in Nursery, parents have to schedule an appointment to admission offices of the school.
Parents will receive registration form when they visit the school admission office.They need to submit passport size photograph and xerox copy of birth certificate along with fully filled registration form.

Once the registration period is over, parents of selected candidates can complete the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?