9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing her Montessori, she can join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  4. From which Board does Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur is affiliated?
  5. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  6. When the Montessori admission will be started in Abacus International Montessori School?
  7. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  8. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  9. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  10. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  11. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  13. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  14. Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?
  15. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses available in Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu?
  16. List of Montessori Schools available in Jaisalmer
  17. Detailed course duration available in Montessori schools?
  18. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get Montessori admission?

15th April 2023, 11:24 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?

Admitting your child in Abacus International Montessori School first and then transferring them to PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School after Montessori education is possible, but there are a few things to keep in mind:

• Equivalence of education: The Montessori education that your child receives at Abacus International Montessori School should be equivalent to the education in pre-primary or junior kindergarten at PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School. If there are significant differences, your child may face difficulties in adjusting to the next grade level. It is advisable to check the curriculum, teaching methodology and education standards of both schools for equivalence.
  • Transfer or admission process: When moving your child to PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School, you will have to follow their transfer/admission process for that grade. This typically includes submitting documents like birth certificate, transfer certificate from the previous school, academic records etc. There may or may not be an admission test, depending on the school policy.
  • Adjustment period: Starting at a new school can be challenging for children, even after previous education in the same city. Your child may require some time to adjust to the new environment, routines, peers and teachers. Be prepared to provide them extra support and encouragement during this transition period.
  • Additional fees: Although not always applicable, some schools may charge transfer fees or admission fees for children coming from other schools. Check with PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School about additional fees, if any, for transferred students.
In summary, yes, a child who completes Montessori education from Abacus International Montessori School is typically eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School. But some preparation and additional support will enhance your child's chances of adjusting well to the new school.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?