17th July 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Faridkot for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  3. Whether admission test is conducted to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  6. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  8. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  9. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  12. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  13. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  15. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  17. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  18. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2018, 07:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?

JNV ( Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya ) is a central government school which offers education upto 12th.

To get admission candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by it.

Admission is only conducted in class 6th , 9th and 11th.

So, your ward is not eligible to get admission in 5th and have to wait for next year to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?