28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 5th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  2. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  7. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  8. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  9. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  13. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  14. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  16. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  17. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
15th August 2018, 01:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?

Admission is not conducted in std 5th as the first batch of school start with 6th and you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course.

The examination is conducted by the JNV. For more information about syllabus of examination visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?