22nd July 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Alleppey, next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 6th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  2. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  3. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  7. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  8. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  10. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  12. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  13. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  14. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  15. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  17. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  18. Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?
24th July 2018, 05:55 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?

Requirement to get admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey are:-
Student must have passed 5th standard.
Student must have qualified the JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?