27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  4. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?
  6. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  9. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  14. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  16. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  17. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
30th July 2018, 01:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Admission is not conducted in Std 5th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th, 9th and 11th.

So, you have to wait for next year to get admission in JNV. Candidates are eligible to get admission only after qualifying in entrance examination.
31st July 2018, 12:38 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

I am sorry to say but the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya's do not take admission in 5th standard.

They either take the admissions in 6th or in 9th standard.

So, your child may have to wait for another year and prepare for the entrance of the JNV so that he can secure the admission there next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?