30th April 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in NASA/ISRO for a candidate with 93% in 12th RBSE?

Hello,
I have passed 12th by RBSE with 93% in Science and Maths stream. I want to study in ISRO or in NASA. What is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?
  2. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in USA/UK being a 12th RBSE candidate?
  5. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  6. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  7. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc(IT) with 63% in 12th RBSE?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 50% in 12th RBSE?
  10. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  11. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student?
  13. Can I study Civil Engineering having secured 70% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  14. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  15. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  16. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  18. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2016, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in NASA/ISRO for a candidate with 93% in 12th RBSE?

To study in NASA after completing class 12th, you first have to opt for a Graduation degree course in either Engineering department or in Physical Science subjects from a recognized University with a good percentage of marks scored in Graduation.
After the completion of your Graduation degree in any of the above mentioned department, you must then complete your Ph.D degree in any of Astrophysics, Geophysics, Metaphysics etc.
Then appear in the entrance examination conducted by NASA, qualifying in which you can successfully join NASA.
3rd May 2016, 02:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in NASA/ISRO for a candidate with 93% in 12th RBSE?

For your kind information I want to tell you that Indian Space Research Organization has established the IIST for education. For getting admission in the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology you would have to be appear in the entrance exam conducted by them. Try to score as much as you can in the entrance exam, because on the basis of your rank in the entrance exam your selection will be decided.
Also one thing that you must know is that you must have to score at least 70% marks in your 12th class to appear in the IIST entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?