12th March 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What are 1st and 2nd languages in Bangalore based schools for CA studies?

Someone do tell me that for ca studies after finishing 10th standard what are the 1st and 2nd language subject in Bangalore schools??

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree can I do after completing Commerce through Correspondence?
  2. Where could I get the Bangalore University B.Com 1st year 2nd Sem Sanskrit language question paper?
  3. Information about top ten institutes in Banglore offering MBA including fee struture and their locations
  4. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  5. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  6. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore?
  7. When will be the Polytechnic Exam for the year 2012?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  9. How I can join a course in Aerospace after completing 12th std? I'm pursuing 12th graduation through correspondence located in Bangalore
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  11. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  12. Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%
  13. Is MAT 2010 valid for admission in B.Schools for 2011 Batch? B.Schools in Bangalore/Mysore starting MBA course twice in a year?
  14. Requirements to join Defence school for 2nd standard student?
  15. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  16. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Bangalore university 2nd semester previous 5 years question papers?
  18. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
23rd March 2015, 11:43 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are 1st and 2nd languages in Bangalore based schools for CA studies?

I would like to tell you that C.A (chartered accountant) is a professional course which deals with accountancy mainly and some commerce subjects like commerce, economics and accounts so there is no 1st and 2nd language comes with this course so after 10th you can directly take admission as you have to appear for CPT means first stage of C.A exam and after 12th only you can appear for second stage of C.A and all over India rules for C.A course is same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?