8th May 2012, 09:23 PM

Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?

sir,
i have my birth certificate of u.p and my parents too have done their schooling from u.p .though i was having a residence their but i have sold it ..and now i have done my schooling from haryana can i get a domecile from u.p
plz tell me plzzz

Related Questions:
  1. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  3. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  6. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  8. Which college should I consider during my online choice filling?
  9. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  11. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  12. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  13. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
  15. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  17. Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?
  18. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
20th August 2012, 02:48 PM
ravi1811

Default Re: Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?

Dear friend,
The state of domicile is that state from where you have completed your 10+2 (Intermediate).
It is irrespective of your birth certificate and residence proof certificate.
As you have done your schooling from haryana, so it is not possible to get domicile of uttar pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?