3rd June 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

Friends,
If I am of 13 years old right now in this year and studying in 9th class and I will be of 14 years old in next year then will I be able to attend CBSE Board exams of 10th standard?

7th June 2015, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

Yes dear definitely you will have a chance to apply CBSE Schools for X with the age of 14 years. And more over you need to satisfies the eligibility criteria for X CBSE.

To know more details about the Eligibility Criteria for CBSE you can have a look on the below Information.

<> Minimum Age : 14 years

<> Maximum Age : 16 years.

For 10th class you must have completed IX with minimum Grade D from the recognized Board.

In fact the details regarding the CBSE Admission procedure you must see the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility02.pdf(25.6 KB, 46 views)
21st June 2015, 07:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

Sorry..the minimum age required to appear cbse 10th board is 15 years.

If found the student does not match the criteria then the student is not allowed to appear for the exam..

Cbse board are particular about the criteria unlike state board
30th June 2015, 06:58 PM
reconnect

Yes, dear definitely you are eligible to give the exam of class 10th CBSE. In CBSE board there is no maximum age criteria for the students of class 10th. A candidate must be of minimum 14 years of age. The maximum age should be 16 years. Basically, the maximum age doesn't matters too much but the minimum age should be 14 years in CBSE or in other board.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS.
16th May 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam. Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?